Friday, August 30, 2013

Feeling stagnant...


Everyday becomes harder and harder it seems. Who knew doing absolutely nothing would be so difficult. It has been about three months since I graduated from college, and I think I'm losing my zeal for life.  What really can you do after being flung into the real world with little to no resources. There's always that thought that maybe I didn't lay enough of a foundation while I was in college to support me after graduation, but there's no use in that. That time has already passed.

There's just something about leaving a place where I felt on top of everything, my grades were stellar, I guess I would label myself a really great student, to only end up here staring at my bedroom walls all day. I wonder am I not proactive enough? Am I not dedicated enough?

So I guess it has come to this, blogging is now my comfort because I'm not entirely sure my friends are even interested in hearing how I truly feel. Sometimes I feel like I'm burdening them with my problems because they have their own situations to deal with. However, it seems that I'm the person they seek to unload their struggles on. I honestly have no issue with it because I like helping them, it isn't cool watching your friends go through certain things, so if I can offer any comfort or optimism then great! But the the question that must be answered, for it stares me in the face, "what about me?" Do I not need somebody to listen to me?

Ah well....